ESL TEACHER WANTED IN BOULOGNE-BILLANCOURT
Shakespeare Kids Academy is looking for a great English teacher someone eager to make an impact on the kids lives so your attitude and creativity are as important as your experience to date and you’ll have some impressive stories that illustrate why we should invest in you as opposed to any other applicants.
THE IDEAL TEACHER
- The ideal teacher is someone that kids love and will remember as adults. Someone professional, proficient English C2 plus level, ambitious with a proven experience working with kids from 3 to 15. Someone creative, who cares with the ability to teach English to complete beginners as well as more advanced kids and make them succeed in English whilst maitaining a fun and engaging atmosphere in the class. Of course this person is enthusiastic and have a bright and sunny personality
The right candidate must be …
- Superkeen to learn about our teaching methods and French culture and must make a one school year commitment minimum from mid-September 2016 to mid-July 2017. The utlimate teacher might stay permanently and help us grow Shakespeare kids Academy at a regional level and behond !
and must have
- relevant qualifications, references and experience working with kids from 3 to 15 years old
- a mininum level of French
- Freelance/Auto-entrepreneur status – working papers
- € 950 – € 1400 / Monthly Salary (A starting hourly rate of 18 € up to 21 € during school holidays)
- Give classes to Maternelle, primary and secondary students in the 2016-2017 school year not all at once of course ! Classes are organised per age groups as follows 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-10 / 11-12 / 13-14
- Work time will be 14 to 16 hours a week : Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 4.30pm-7.30 pm, Wednesdays 2pm-4 pm Saturdays10 am-12 am Saturday afternoons classes to be confirmed.
- Be available to teach during the 2 weeks of every school holidays
- Teach with a comprehensive teacher-training session and teaching materials
- You’ll be working in a colorful, highly vibrant environment in our offices in Boulogne-Billancourt.
Oh ! did I mention we located near Paris, 15 mn away from the prestigious Eiffel Tower. For the right person this is an opportunity of a lifetime to work in France, and will shape your career forever.
How to Apply
Your first chance to show us what you’re made of will be how you respond and apply. So write us an email or even better send us a short video (2 to 3 mn) telling us excatly why you’d make a marvellous teacher the kids would love to work with. A CV might help as well. email@example.com Mrs Samba.