- The Fundraising Coordinator works to raise needed funds to run SOS Help. We are seeking a supporter willing to generate ideas to increase funds for SOS Help, which could include fundraising events or soliciting donations.
- Previous fundraising experience highly desired.
- To note: 100% of money collected or donated goes to the direct running of the support service we offer. There are no salaried members of SOS Help.
- Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this volunteer position.
Supporters commit to a minimum of 6 months and for membership they:
- Attend at least 50% of monthly meetings throughout the year
- Participate in 2 events or activities per year
- Complete training (one all-day training session with listener trainees and one evening training session for supporters only)
Volunteering with SOS Help is a heartening and inspiring experience. If you would like to share in it, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our events page to find out about our next recruitment session dates. http://www.soshelpline.org/events.html